Ability to update subscriptions using the Stigg Console
We're excited to share that it's now possible to update subscriptions using Stigg Console UI. Use the new "subscription builder" interface to:
- Update the unit quantity for subscriptions to plans with per-unit pricing
- Add, remove and update add-ons and their quantity
Whenever an update to a subscription affects its price, Stigg provides visibility for the following details:
- Immediate amount that a customer will be billed or credit for.
- The relative change to the current subscription price.
- The total subscription price after the change.
When integrated with a billing solution (i.e. Stripe), Stigg leverages that billing solution for this calculation.
The updated user interface also allows users to set and update the trial length either to a specific date or to the number of (remaining) trial days.
The new UI is used both during subscription creation and update.