Multiple subscriptions for the same product
When customers can provision multiple instances of your product, it's possible to monetize each instance separately.
Common use cases include products that represent a website (i.e. Wix, HotJar) or an application. Each website or application can have a subscription to a different tier while allowing the customer to pay for all of their subscriptions using the same payment method.
Different sub-accounts and user roles can also be monetized using a similar method.
We're excited to share that Stigg now offers the flexibility to monetize your product using this pricing model.
Using Stigg you can now:
1. Easily provision multiple subscriptions for your product
2. Track feature usage in each subscription
3. Gate feature access in each subscription according to defined limits
4. Offer a self-served in-app upgrade experience using snap-in widgets
5. Bill your customers using a billing solution of your choice that's integrated with Stigg
In addition, you can combine products that customers can have a single subscription for together with a product that has multiple subscriptions and implement even more complex pricing models, such as monetization according to account + sub-accounts or platform + apps.
More details about how all of this can be achieved can be found here.